Wednesday, October 26, 2011

VeganMoFo V: End of the Rainbow

Since I didn't do a MoFo entry yesterday, this is the first of 2 entries.  My very last rainbow entry is....

aww yeah, sucka!

These are the ones from VCIYCJ, but I left out the chocolate chips on accident.  It was quite labor intensive to divide it into six different layers.  Next time, I would use the recipe as a base but put more cheesecake topping because it was seriously hard to blend the colors.  So much fun!

does a chocolate rainbow come from chocolate rain?
This was a fun thing to do even though it took a bit more work than the regular ones.  I think I'm going to do rainbow nights all the time now.  It's so purty!


panda with cookie said...

Yes please!

Lauren said...


Jeni Treehugger said...

They look AWESOME! And pretty, which makes them PRETTY AWESOME!!

Dawn said...

These are insane, Mo! Beautiful work. I so want one.